Investment Banking Associate
- Salary + Bonus
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- CapM LLC
- 05 Sep 18 2018-09-05
CapM (www.cap-m.com) is a dynamic and growing boutique investment bank and financial advisory firm based in New York City with a strong track record of success. CapM provides high quality advice in mergers, acquisitions and strategy and focus on creating lasting relationships with clients in a collaborative, innovative and performance-driven environment. CapM is seeking a motivated and entrepreneurial individual who can make an immediate contribution as a full-time Associate.
Associates will work directly on a variety of mergers and acquisitions transactions and investment banking advisory assignments and will be provided with a stimulating and rewarding experience working with highly experienced senior bankers on live deals from day one.
Associates will have an opportunity to support active engagements, interact with clients, travel domestically and internationally on specific M&A projects, as well as participate in our firm’s business development efforts.
Key responsibilities include:
- Prepare and deliver presentations
- Perform research and advanced analytical work
- Build detailed financial models
- Manage transaction diligence and participate in all stages of transaction execution
- Build and positively contribute to client relationships
- Research and analyze clients, prospects and situations to generate ideas and identify potential opportunities for new business development
- Develop and mentor analyst-level bankers
- 2 - 4 years of relevant financial / transactional experience
- Degree in Finance, Accounting, Economics or Business preferred with excellent academic credentials
- Self-starter with demonstrated track record of leadership and personal initiative
- Attention to detail and problem-solving competencies
- Ability to present ideas persuasively in a clear and concise manner
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Advanced proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Must contribute to a positive office culture, be a team player and have the ability to work on multiple projects and meet deadlines
CapM is an Equal Opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, pregnancy status, disability, protected Veteran or any other characteristic protected by law. We are committed to building a diverse workplace, free of harassment and women, minorities, individuals with disabilities and veterans or any other under represented minorities are encouraged to apply.