A top-tier institutional asset management firm in midtown Manhattan is currently looking to hire an Investment Analyst, Credit. The ideal candidate must have 2 - 4+ years of experience in any of the following areas: manager research, operational due diligence, counterparty credit or investment management / hedge fund / private equity audit.
Investment Analyst, Credit
- Maintain communication with external alternative asset management firms
- Assist with the coordination of due diligence reviews of fund platforms
- Contribute to the overall risk measurement, monitoring, and reporting environments
- Prepare due diligence reports for communication to management
- Develop market intelligence and industry best practice by liaising with fund managers
- Assist in the preparation of monthly reporting and portfolio analytics
- Produce customized content for team, including ad-hoc portfolio analysis, research content, investment data requests and manager performance commentary
- Coordinate materials for external alternative asset manager meetings
- Work with other departments as part of the investment process
- 2 – 4+ years of experience in manager research, operational due diligence, counterparty credit or investment management / hedge fund / private equity audit.