Investment Analyst - Infrastructure Investment Fund (New York)
- Market Competitive
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- One Search
- 23 Nov 17 2017-11-23
This is an opportunity to join an independent infrastructure investment fund dedicated to generating long-term investment in core infrastructure assets. The firm manages over $1.5 billion in dedicated investments and has assembled a diversified portfolio of high-quality assets of infrastructure assets within the energy (power, renewables and utilities), transportation and social infrastructure sub-sectors.
- The analyst will support the deal team with the execution of new investments through the analysis of transaction economics, completion of due diligence, and identification of key risks.
- The analyst will work closely with the investment team to support capital raising efforts, including acquisition and project financing to support new investments.
- Design and develop financial models to evaluate investment opportunities.
- Work closely with senior members of the investment team to conduct due diligence and support negotiation of transaction structures and valuation of new investments.
- Review investment portfolio performance and assist the asset management team in analyzing and reporting results.
- Analyze the financial impact of equity raises, re-financings, and debt offerings.
- Actively participate in the budgeting/annual operating plan process.
The selected candidate should possess the following experience and attributes:
- Excellent financial modeling skills
- Excellent oral and written communication skills.
- Exposure to project and corporate finance concepts, with emphasis on infrastructure (energy, social, transportation). Experience in financing infrastructure projects beneficial.
- 1 to 3 years of professional experience in energy or infrastructure development, project finance, principal investment, investment banking, or consulting.
If you think your profile is relevant to this role, then please send your CV to email@example.com