International Tax Quantitative Consulting Services Manager
Deloitte Tax LLP (Deloitte Tax) helps companies understand national, state and local, and international tax structures and align the tax function with business objectives.
Our International Tax Quantitative Consulting Services ("ITQCS") practice provides technology assisted services to our multi-national clients using internally developed tools and processes to be leveraged in our Tax Consulting practice. We are currently seeking qualified individuals to join Deloitte Tax in our ITQCS national practice. Our principal areas of focus are project management and modeling of
- Accounting for Income Taxes (FAS 109 and FIN 48)
- Global restructuring, repatriation and M&A
- Foreign Tax Credit planning
- Earning and Profits (historical studies and projections)
- Tax law changes
- International Tax Process improvements, and
- Other areas effecting tax
Successful candidates will have an opportunity to develop a variety of tax technical and information technology skills. Technology skills can include some or all of the following: C#, .NET, SQL Server, VBA, Advanced Access and Excel programming, VSTO, and XML. This position involves combining both tax technical and technology skills to bring new and innovative processes and solutions to our clients in order to help them manage their multi- national tax function.
- 4+ years of relevant experience
- Accounting, Finance, or MIS degree
- Exceptional skills in using one or more of the technologies listed above
- Demonstrated project management experience
- Willingness to travel
- JD, CPA, Enrolled Agent certifications or MIS, MST, MBA, MAcc or applicable vendor certifications required
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Tax LLP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries. Certain services may not be available to attest clients under the rules and regulations of public accounting.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20NYCTMGRCC019- QCS