The Internal Investment Consultant’s primary role is to drive sales and build relationships with financial advisors within a geographic territory. The Internal Investment Consultant is responsible for making proactive outbound calls to financial advisors to share sales ideas, provide product information, and offer sales support. The Internal Investment Consultant also works closely with an external partner to support administrative needs and assist in the development and implementation of a business plan and sales strategy. Additional duties include responding to inbound product and sales calls, scheduling wholesaler visits, and following up with client requests in a timely manner.
Role & Responsibilities
- Provide product information and sales support to financial advisors
- Work closely with External Investment Consultants to set up sales meetings and offer overall support and follow up
- Partner with External Investment Consultant to develop sales ideas and strategies
- Promote investment products to the brokerage community
- Manage and build financial advisor relationships
- Proactively follow up with clients and prospective clients in a timely manner
- Maintain and manage CRM system
- Occasional travel with wholesaler
- Work closely with External Investment Consultant and members of Internal Sales.
Experience / Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor’s degree
- Series 7 and 66 licensed
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Proficient in Microsoft Office Suite
- Must possess strong inter-personal and organizational skills
- Must demonstrate the ability to multi-task
- Must be able and willing to work in a team oriented environment
Allianz Global Investors is an Equal Opportunity Employer committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to an individual’s race, color, religion, age, gender, sexual orientation, veteran status, national origin or disability. Allianz Global Investors hires and promotes individuals solely on the basis of their qualifications for the job to be filled.