Internal Communications Manager - Deloitte's Green Dot Agency
InternalCommunications Manager - Deloitte's Green Dot Agency
Deloitte is looking for an internal communications professional with strongwriting skills to join our in-house agency delivering innovative, high-impactcommunication campaigns and assets. In this role, you'll develop relevant,engaging communications that help drive engagement of ourleadership and professionals around market development initiatives and keymarketing campaigns for Deloitte Tax.
Working closely with the Tax marketing & communications team within thebusiness, you'll collaborate with project and account managers, strategic marketers,designers, digital producers and others. Together, you'll create assets thatwill ultimately build the Deloitte brand by driving key messages from ourmarketing efforts with our internal audiences.
These internal marketing efforts are meant to enhance marketplace knowledgeand skills for Tax professionals, reinforce the value of our service offerings forinternal audiences to enhance client conversations, grow attendance andengagement, and/or grow employee engagement as Brand Ambassadors.
If you thrive in a fast-paced environment juggling multiple priorities atonce, submit your resume today. Work you'll do
- Participate in messaging andstrategy sessions with a high-performing team made up of strategic marketers,firm leaders, and subject matter experts, providing input on creative assetsfor internal communication plans and materials
- Collaborate with business-alignedresources to conceptualize, write, and edit content supporting campaign assetsincluding newsletters, articles, web copy, emails, invitations, scripts, andother internally focused collateral
- Team with internal stakeholders tosupport strategic business priorities and the resulting communication campaigns
- Translate creative briefs intounderstandable and compelling assets that enhance communication, persuadereaders, and distinguish the Deloitte brand; factor in internal stakeholderfeedback, legal guidelines, and other requirements
- Understand and translate Deloittebrand and style guidelines into a clear, confident, and human voice
- Collaborate with project managers,designers, and digital producers to develop innovative assets on time and onbudget
- Flex as needed to support internalcommunication of other key initiatives including client engagement, US news,Talent and Corporate Citizenship initiatives, etc.
- Coach and mentor team members,overseeing the work of others as required
Deloitte'sCommunications team in the Green Dot Agency provides value to the U.S. Firmsand contributions to Global Member Firms by delivering innovativecommunications strategies and approaches for internal and external audiences. The team bringstogether creative and technology skills, business insights, and industry bestpractices to develop creative assets that inspire and engage our professionals.It also executes with agility and measurable performance through best-of-breedsolutions, centralization of key information and operations, and optimizationof data, tools, people and process. From concept toexecution, we help our leaders reach their audience and achieve a consistentstandard of excellence using proven communication methodologies. Qualifications
- 10+ years ofwriting/editing/proofreading experience in corporate communications,journalism, publishing, public relations, marketing or related field. Writingsample required.
- Preferred locations: Candidate to bebased in NYC, DC, Atlanta, or Chicago metro areas
- Comfortable with digital and socialcommunications platforms.
- Proven ability to interact andcommunicate across variety of stakeholder groups and present complexinformation in easily understandable format tailored to each audience.
- Team-oriented approach with abilityto take initiative, prioritize, and manage multiple tasks simultaneously tomeet client expectations and deadlines across multiple projects.
- Able to independently manageworkload, knowing when to escalate challenges appropriately.
- Ability to work in a matrixedorganization with a virtual team; experience in large, corporate setting,and/or professional services firm, a plus.
- Strong executive presence,professional client service manner, and ability to interact with all levels ofmanagement essential.
- Collaborative working style to buildrelationships with multiple business communication, marketing, and technologyteams.
- Excellent editing and/or copyediting and proofreading skills; knowledge of editorial style.
- Conceptual, creative thinker with apassion for writing, storytelling, and the willingness to learn from others.
- Strong project management,problem-solving, and organizational skills.
- High attention to detail andaccuracy.
- Bachelor's degree in Communications,English, or related field.
- Microsoft Office including Outlook,Word, PowerPoint, and Excel. HTML skills a plus.
AtDeloitte, our professional development plan focuses on helping people at everylevel of their career identify and use their strengths. From on-the-joblearning to formal development programs, our professionals have a variety ofopportunities to continue to grow throughout their career. Benefits
AtDeloitte, we know that great people make a great organization. We value ourpeople and offer employees a broad range of benefits. Learn more about what working atDeloitte can mean for you. Deloitte'sculture
Ourpositive and supportive culture encourages our people to do their best workevery day. We celebrate individuals by recognizing their uniqueness andoffering them the flexibility to make daily choices that can help them tobe healthy, centered, confident, and aware. We offer well-being programs andare continuously looking for new ways to maintain a culture where our peopleexcel and lead healthy, happy lives. Learn more about Life at Deloitte. Corporatecitizenship
Deloitteis led by a purpose: To make an impact that matters. This purpose defines whowe are and extends to relationships with our clients, our people, and ourcommunities. We believe that business has the power to inspire andtransform. We focus on education, giving, skill-based volunteerism, andleadership to help drive positive social impact in our communities. Learn more about Deloitte's impact onthe world. Recruitertips
Wewant job seekers exploring opportunities at Deloitte to feel prepared andconfident. To help you with your interview, we suggest that you do yourresearch: Know some background about the organization and the business areayou're applying to. Check out recruiting tips from Deloitteprofessionals.
As used in this posting, "Deloitte" means Deloitte Services LP, a subsidiary of Deloitte LLP. Please see www.deloitte.com/us/about for a detailed description of the legal structure of Deloitte LLP and its subsidiaries.
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, age, disability or protected veteran status, or any other legally protected basis, in accordance with applicable law.
Requisition code: E20NATSMGRGO034-CL5