Robert Half Financial Services are currently recruiting for Junior and Senior Internal Audit candidates. Our client requires at least 5+ years within audit, control or risk functions and have experience of AML/BSA/OFAC. Candidates will ideally have CAMS, CIA etc. qualification. The Auditor is responsible for planning, performing, reporting, supervising and following up on specific audit assignments. Experience within a broker-dealer is preferential.
- Perform risk assessments around company activities
- Oversee, design and execute audit coverage and validation for AML programs.
- Evaluate controls and risk mitigation.
- Provide global audit assurance and advisory services
- Apply best practice standards
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Finance or related field.
- 5+ years of working experience within audit, controls and risk functions.
- Experience with BSA/AML/OFAC
- Experience of working within a Broker-Dealer would be beneficial.
- Professional Certification (CIA, CFSA, CAMS etc.).
This Junior/ Senior Internal Auditor roles are located in midtown Manhattan so please only apply if you are able to travel to this location and have relevant experience. The salary is flexible dependent on experience, but the initial range is $110k-$170k base plus bonus. If your profile matches the above criteria, please contact me on **email@example.com**