- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- BNY Mellon Investment Management
- 16 Oct 18
- Focuses on building a strong technological expertise for product sales and demonstrations.
- Contributes to the achievement of team objectives.
- Assists in performing core activities supporting the life cycle of sales, including technology product sales, implementations and demonstrations.
- Assists in supporting new business and ensures all client-related onboarding aspects are completed.
- Supports Business Development analytics, tracks individual targets and may connect with relationship managers.
- May coordinate with internal business units to research and gather information necessary to track current clients and potential targets.
- Engages with CRM systems required to track client activities and systems used to run sales analysis to ensure they are working properly.
- Bachelors degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience in business management or related field is required.
- 0-3 years of total work experience in sales preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans.
Primary Location: United States-New York-New York
Internal Jobcode: 70040
Job: Asset Management
Organization: North America Distribution-HR11430
Requisition Number: 1816155