Intermediate Rep, Client Service
Client Service Description:
- Provides quality support to clients with complex transactions and processes on a daily basis.
- Independently assists clients by responding to phone, email and other inquiries regarding company products, services and procedures.
- Responds to client questions on BNY Mellon product features and provides technical assistance for issues that have been escalated by junior team members.
- Researches and resolves moderately complex operational or client issues.
- Routes issues that cannot be addressed at point of contact to appropriate team, in accordance with documented procedures.
- Assists in providing status updates on problem resolution and outstanding issues to other teams.
- Assists with process improvement by contributing ideas to improve team efficiency.
- No direct reports. Provides guidance to less experienced staff.
- Responsible for the quality and completion of own work.
- High school/secondary school or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required.
- Bachelors degree preferred.2-3 years of total work experience preferred.
- Experience in financial services preferred.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. Minorities/Females/Individuals with Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums.