Integrated Risk Management Lead Analyst
The Integrated Risk Management (IRM) Lead Analyst will perform business analysis and help drive process improvement in support of CMEâ€™s Governance Risk & Compliance (GRC) program. The person in this role will work with Enterprise Risk Management, Audit, Information Governance, Third Party Risk Management, Technology, and Information Security teams to develop and present reporting that meets the individual needs of each, while promoting a consistent visual language and process. The person in this role will develop and maintain an understanding of the GRC data and the processes which create the data, support processes that ensure data quality, and lead efforts to improve data quality. The IRM Lead analyst will contribute to the companyâ€™s management of risk and compliance by contributing actionable and timely reporting to governance processes.
Candidates should have extensive experience in data visualization, analysis, and reporting tools (e.g. Tableau and PowerBI). Candidates should be comfortable working across organizational structures and with stakeholders at all levels of a company and be capable of producing high-quality reports for review by stakeholders, including the executive team. The ideal candidate will have experience developing and supporting data-driven processes, building reports and dashboards from complex data sets (including unstructured data), and an understanding of compliance or risk-management concepts such as â€Enterprise/Integrated Risk Management.â€ Principal Accountabilities:
Skills and Software Requirements:
- Develop and support GRC Reporting Services across the enterprise
- Present and deliver reports to management and executive leadership across the enterprise
- Provide vision for long term strategic roadmap for reporting as a service
- Develop and support data feeds to/from other systems as needed
- Assist in developing requirements for various GRC solutions in platforms
- Experience with business intelligence tools such as PowerBI and Tableau
- Experience as an administrator/developer for a GRC tool such as Archer, MetricStream, and/or Service Now GRC
- Experience in enterprise-wide business areas, including audit, risk, policy, and compliance management, and with exposure to areas such as business continuity, operational risk, incident management, vendor risk, asset management, and/or security operations.
- Experience with integrating systems
- SDLC knowledge and comfort working in a process-oriented environment
- Excellent communication skills, both verbal and written
CME Group: Where Futures Are Made
CME Group (www.cmegroup.com) is the world's leading and most diverse derivatives marketplace. But who we are goes deeper than that. Here, you can impact markets worldwide. Transform industries. And build a career shaping tomorrow. We invest in your success and you own it, all while working alongside a team of leading experts who inspire you in ways big and small. Joining our company gives you the opportunity to make a difference in global financial markets every day, whether you work on our industry-leading technology and risk management services, our benchmark products or in a corporate services area that helps us serve our customers better. With 2,500 employees located around the world, we're small enough for you and your contributions to be known. But big enough for your ideas to make an impact. The pace is dynamic, the work is unlike any other firm in the business, and the possibilities are endless. Problem solvers, difference makers, trailblazers. Those are our people. And we're looking for more.