Robert Half Financial Services are currently recruiting for an Insurance Senior Account Manager - Personal Lines, for a growing boutique Insurance firm based in the tristate area. Our client requires at least 5+ years experience as an Insurance Account Manager for Personal Lines and must have their active Property and Casualty License. The role would be partially remote (work from home) but would require some travel into the Manhattan or New Jersey office.
The firm focuses on High Net Worth (HNW) clients covering Personal Lines (Homes, Autos, Boats, Excess Liability).
The role will involve:
- Handling a book of business, day to day needs of the client, reviewing renewals, finding reductions from the carriers, navigating premium increases.
- High Net Worth Personal Lines - Homes, Autos, Boats, Excess Liability.
- Covering a smaller number of clients, but higher level of service and account management.
- Strong carrier negotiation skills (AIG, Chubb), not just accepting mom and pop standard rates.
- Constructing proposals – immediate risk, future risk etc.
- Active Property and Casualty License.
- 5+ years Insurance Account Management experience.
- Knowledge of Personal Lines (Homes, Autos, Boats, Excess Liability).
- Bachelor’s degree.
This Insurance Senior Account Manager - Personal Lines role is partially remote (work from home) and based out of the New York tri state area so please only apply if you are able to sometimes travel to Manhattan or New Jersey, have relevant experience for the role and are eligible to legally work in the United States. The salary range is $90-110k base plus discretionary bonus, dependent on experience. If your profile matches the above criteria, please contact me on **email@example.com**