- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Synechron Inc.
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
Synechron Inc., on behalf of its large financial client, is seeking an experienced Insurance Analyst to join us for a long-term consulting engagement in NYC/NJ.
The Insurance Analytics Consultant will be tasked with rapidly expanding top line growth through the identification, qualification and closure of analytics opportunities with Insurance Companies. This position requires a deep understanding of analytics applications within the Insurance space along with very strong quantitative and advanced analytics application experience processes, including relevant Insurance domain; an ability to manage existing relationships at executive levels and willingness to drive new business development efforts.
More specifically, the Insurance Analytics will be responsible for the following:
- Providing solutions for insurance clients facing challenges in their ability to capture, analyze, manage and utilize big data
- Developing and communicating a strategic plan that will define the resources and support required to achieve the business development plans necessary to maintain revenue growth and predictability
- Working closely with the account management and delivery organizations to foster a client centric culture and cohesive teaming environment
- Provide delivery oversight to consulting engagements, and participate in delivery reviews of strategic engagements
- Developing solutions; participating in business development activities
- Leveraging existing executive level relationships to enhance Synechron’s brand within the sector
- Working with advisory and analyst firms to cultivate channel / advisory relationship
- Representing Synechron at relevant conferences, tradeshows and industry forums
- Proven track record for driving revenue and delivering financial results in line with business objectives; strong financial, business, and technical acumen
The ideal candidate will be an analytics or consulting business development executive who possesses a consistent and demonstrable track record of achieving annual revenue targets. This person will have a background of developing and closing significant new name clients in his / her career, with demonstrated expertise in the insurance industry. Recognized as an experienced analytic executive with a strong set of existing relationships, the ideal finalist will take a demonstrable track record of success to the job.
The ideal candidate will possess the following career experiences and attributes:
- Minimum of 8 -10 years of work experience, with at least 5 years in the third-party service sector; ideally possessing a combination of large and small company experiences
- Experience working with senior executives and ability to partner with multiple customer account teams
- Skilled in all aspects of Analytics (Insurance) to include initiation, deal qualification, closure and customer satisfaction / client management
- Familiar with developing and implementing EDW/BI/Big Data Strategy and Roadmaps
- Able to design and implement various efficient data architecture strategies relevant to the insurance business.
- History of collaborating closely and effectively with delivery, operations and practice teams in business development, relationship management and competency building scenarios
- Track record of driving new business with a focus on new logo acquisition
- Experience closing analytics engagements
- Possesses deep insurance industry expertise; heavily steeped in predictive analytics
- Strong drive, work ethic, and leadership qualities