Institutional Investment Strategist
- The successful candidate will be part of BNY Mellon Solutions team which provides discretionary (Outsourced Chief Investment Officer or OCIO) and non-discretionary (advisory) investment solutions to institutions. Institutions may include endowments, foundations, retirement plan, family offices and financial intermediaries.
- The individual's primary role will be to support the business development efforts in the areas of quantitative custom analysis, RFP, finals presentation, marketing and sales tracking support.
- Key components of our service offering include asset allocation (strategic and tactical), manager evaluation / selection and portfolio oversight / monitoring. Examples of analysis include peer group assessments, enterprise risk, spending, portfolio construction and asset / liability modeling.
- Desired individual attributes commercially-minded, team player, organizational skills, attention to detail, intellectual curiosity, comfort with Excel-based models / Word and PowerPoint and strong written / verbal communication skills.
- No direct reports.
- Works independently with direction from Head of Client Consulting, Investor Solutions.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Bachelor's degree or the equivalent combination of education and experience is required. Advanced/graduate degree preferred.
- 3-5 years of investment experience preferred, ideally in investment consulting or investment management or over 2 years of investment experience preferred for MBAs or CFAs.
- As global firm, bi-lingual capabilities are helpful as is an understanding of local/cultural nuances important for client trust.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-New York-New York Internal Jobcode:
Wealth Management Organization:
WM Investments-HR13350 Requisition Number: