Inside Sales Telemarketing
- New York, NY, USA
- Full time, Permanent
- CitiHub - US
- 19 Nov 17
This position is for an Inside Sales Telemarketing to provide sales and business development within Citihub’s North American client base, with a focus on Information Technology Professional Services within Financial Services in the Tri-State Metropolitan area. It’s a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills in selling advisory services and gain exposure to the latest trends within the technology industry. A major part of the role is identifying potential leads through research and then contacting those leads via phone and email, to gain first appointments.
We are a global, independent IT advisory firm with deep domain expertise across every layer of the technology stack, from business applications and platforms down to core infrastructure. Our consultants have decades of experience helping clients promote best practice in every IT discipline. All of our consultants – from our senior leaders to recent hires – are experienced industry practitioners. They have first-hand experience of the challenges our customers face. And while they each bring their own unique perspectives and expertise, they all share a passion for putting the customer first in everything they do. The ideal candidate will possess a strong background in lead generation and cold calling
This position is for a Lead Generation Associate to provide sales and business development within Citihub’s North American client base, with a focus on Information Technology Professional Services within Financial Services in the Tri-State Metropolitan area. It’s a fantastic opportunity to learn new skills in selling advisory services and gain exposure to the latest trends within the technology industry.
A major part of the role is identifying potential leads through research and then contacting those leads via phone and email, to gain first appointments.
- Expand sales pipeline utilizing existing clients and generate new business leads in the region and globally
- Develop leads and strong ongoing business relationships through phone contact/emails (inbound and outbound).
- Identify and nurture potential sales leads to become fully qualified opportunities ready for handover to partners and competency leads.
- Significant amount of client interaction, comprising of face to face meetings, breakfast round tables and other industry events.
- Identify and establish contact with potential customers through effective lead generation methods.
- Collaborate closely with Citihub AP and Partners throughout the sales cycle. All of whom are experienced ex industry professionals from tier one banking organisations.
- Develop and maintain accurate detailed customer and prospect company information.
- Partner with Citihub’s marketing and sales teams in other regions to leverage and expand on a client base that boasts some of the most reputable brands in global banking.
- Respond to sales inquiries from new and existing customers.
- Work with the other global sales teams to maximize global revenues
- Autonomous role with a broad mandate. Heavy accent on creative selling.
- Part of team that will provide strategic reviews of alternative business verticals as potential clients
- Work with Citihub professionals and management to support sales life cycle, from developing leads through to completion sale
- Advice on content and development of IP to support sales activity
- Maintain and generate reports from client relationship management database and SalesForce
Desired Skills and Experience
- Minimum 3 years’ experience of telemarketing/telesales, fundraising or cold calling experience
- Experience within Financial Services or Professional Services in the New York Tri-State area is a plus.
- Self-motivated leader with deadline-oriented work ethic and display a drive to succeed and work diligently to reach your goals.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills and telephone etiquette.
- Understanding of IT infrastructure including: datacenter, networking, telecommunications, distributed server and storage, middleware, messaging, database, virtualization, automation, cloud, market data, e-commerce, end user computing and mobility is a plus.
- Has strong Microsoft Office Applications skills (Excel, PowerPoint, Word)
Personal attributes should include:
- Possess a pleasant phone voice and enjoy conversing with people
- Exhibit a self-driven and self-motivated work ethic
- Have excellent sales and objection handling skills
- Embrace good time management skills
Calloused to overcome rejection and obstacles