Innovation Programs Manager
As a Barclays Innovations Programs Manager you will get the opportunity to work together to create a more equitable startup ecosystem. You will also create insights to identify new and emerging opportunities for Barclays and collaborate with high growth startups to unlock strategic growth opportunities for Barclays as a team.
Barclays is one of the world's largest and most respected financial institutions, with 329 years of success, quality and innovation behind us. We've helped millions of individuals and businesses thrive, creating financial and digital solutions that the world now takes for granted. An important and growing presence in the USA, we offer careers providing endless opportunity. What will you be doing?
• Supporting the delivery of new Innovation Programs involving external Fintech companies and start-ups
• Identifying and engaging with external startups to create a pipeline of companies that align with Program objectives and Barclays' business objectives
• Project managing the launch of new Programs, including all day-to-day programming activities, supporting the recruitment drive and pipeline review
• Creating a Program playbook, collating learnings throughout the Program, supporting on governance, implementing a communications strategy and event management
• Helping participants navigate the organization, develop their knowledge and understanding of Barclays, and resolve roadblocks to deliver successful collaboration
• Being responsible for relationship management with partners to establish and meet KPIs, Program deliverables and deadlines
• Optimizing communication with partners, creating regular touchpoints and holding partners accountable for deliverables
• Seeking out and delivering on thought leadership and communication activities to highlight the Program benefits and showcase success stories What we're looking for:
• Bachelor's degree
• Experience in fast-moving technology industries or financial services with an understanding of operations and technology
• Experience managing multi-stakeholder projects
• Experience managing Programs or events Skills that will help you in the role:
• FinTech enthusiastic who is passionate about staying up-to-date on the latest FinTech news and trends
• Self-starter who is eager to engage in and learn more about corporate innovation and technology trends, accelerators, POC labs and startup investments
• Excellent interpersonal skills and writing skills with experience drafting PR, marketing, social media content, and the ability to communicate at all levels across the organization
• Experience in the startup eco-system, either working at a startup, at an investor or corporate role Where will you be working?
Rise, created by Barclays, is a global community of the world's top innovators working together to create the future of financial services. With a diverse network of FinTech talent, a world-leading accelerator Program and workspaces based in the main FinTech hubs of the world, Rise New York is an exclusive place for FinTech companies to connect, create and scale together with Barclays.