At IHS Markit, we're changing the way the world interacts with information. Our dynamic team consists of more than 15,000 analysts, data scientists, industry experts, and software developers serving 80% of the Fortune Global 500.
In the Emerging Products Division we think differently, combining the knowledge and resources of an established company with the unapologetic boldness of a startup. We're building a software solution that connects data in revolutionary ways, illuminating answers that previously were impossible to find and empowering our clients to envision the future, so they can determine best course of action in the present. We're disrupting the current digital transformation landscape with state-of-the-art AI developed by a passionate team with a bias to action. Are you ready to join us in building the software that will power the most impactful companies in the world? Position Summary
Are you a disruptor, breaking the paradigms of how others solve problems? Are you bold, courageous, and strategic? Is delivering impact your top motivator? We subscribe to the notion of hiring smart people and getting out of their way.
Are you ready to disrupt the digital world as we know it today? Are you ready to do both consulting and innovation at the same time? Are you ready to discover and deliver the next big thing in the age of digital transformation? Do you have a passion for new technologies and their potential applications? Is impossible a word that ends with possible to you? Are you an engaging leader who makes an instant positive impact on your firm, clients, and communities? If you answered yes to these questions, then we need to talk!
As the Innovation Consultant, you will be responsible for leading full-cycle system implementations of custom AI-powered enterprise software solutions. Game-changing, industry disrupting solutions. These aren't just any solutions that we are talking about. The potential for these solutions and the platform that comes next are endless. Your mission is to figure out how to bring these solutions to life, put a plan in place on what needs to be created, and deliver results. Your primary focus will be to work in close partnership environments with our clients to bring the vision of these solutions to bear on high value workflows. You will drive the client solution that will become a part of our platform of the future! Are you ready for the challenge?
This role requires a high degree of integrity, motivation, creativity, energy, persistence, and attention to detail. The ideal candidate must be a self-starter who thrives on tackling new challenges with a pragmatic approach. This role will be pivotal to the success of our business, our future and our ability to successfully disrupt the market. We need someone with the technical background of an engineer or data scientist, the creativity of an artist, the energy of a motivational speaker, the persistence of a professional athlete and the optimism of an entrepreneur. Are you ready for the challenge? Duties & Accountabilities
Education & Experience
- Lead critical business and technology initiatives with top clients across the Fortune 500
- Create sales strategies for solutions that clients don't understand yet
- Inspire the best AI scientists in the world to create disruptive solutions
- Engage clients at levels from C-suite to end user to make business value come to life
- Implement technology solutions that no one thought possible
- Broaden your leadership skills working across a variety of industries and functional areas
- Exercise your entrepreneurial spirit and contribute to the growth of a new business
What We Offer
- A minimum of 6 years demonstrated success as a leader of complex business or technology initiatives, preferably in a consulting environment
- Led full cycle implementations and program execution of enterprise wide software solutions
- Worked as an effective leader across multiple technical industries and functional areas
- Experience in leading art of the possible conversations
- Innate problem-solver who wants to grow in a flexible, collaborative culture
- Talented consultant with growth mindset who wants to use your networking and relationship-building skills to help grow the firm
- Comfort in a fast-paced, dynamic environment
- Passion for building revolutionary technology in partnership with a growing team
- Bachelor's degree in something cool and technical, preferably an MBA
- Experience in engineering and understanding of the process to create a product highly desirable
- Competitive base salary, bonus plans and equity.
- A comprehensive, benefits package that includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance plans, paid time off, a generous 401k match with no vesting period, parental leave and 3 volunteering days each year.
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.