Infrastructure Operations Security Analyst (Siteminder/LDAP Directory)
Our Team Technology Services Group (TSG)
is the technology enabler for our firm. Our services provide a strong, resilient, and stable platform to host business processes while enabling innovation
Our TSG Production Services team provides a full IT service management life-cycle across all TSG applications and infrastructure support. Our mission is to provide a controlled, secure, and predictable production environment. The Role
As an Infrastructure Operations Security Analyst (Siteminder/LDAP Directory),
your responsibilities will include the operational Onboarding/Service Transformation of services from engineering to production including Critical Infrastructure services stability and architectural reviews. You will support our Critical Infrastructure application portfolio including Privilege access Management, Windows, Kerberos, Unix security platforms, PKI services, RSA SecurID, CA Siteminder, PKI/Cryptographic solutions. Key Responsibilities:
- Exercise core technical capabilities across Linux, Windows, active directory, LDAP, database, monitoring, service management, cloud, and containerized app platforms to diagnose, troubleshoot, and provide technical operational guidance.
- Engage and partner with operations and engineering teams to build, deploy, and maintain critical infrastructure privileged access management components across application portfolio in highly virtualized environment
- Define and champion operational process and enforce structure, including documentation, change management processes and procedure, training and runbooks, escalations, RCAs and post-mortems to ensure systems are well understood and work smoothly, and recover gracefully.
- Consults on a senior level and provides professional support for major components of the company's information security infrastructure. Contributes to the development and implementation of security architecture, standards, procedures and guidelines for multiple platforms in diverse system environments. Consults with the business and operational infrastructure personnel regarding new and existing technologies.
- Recommends new security tools to management and reports and provides guidance and expertise in their implementation. Reviews and analyzes highly complex data and information to provide insights, conclusions and actionable recommendations. Defines, implements, and applies area-wide security and/or COB policies and standards by leveraging in-depth knowledge of globally accepted information security and/or COB principles.
- Addresses high risk security concerns or incidents. Recommends course of action to mitigate risk and ensures that appropriate standards
Designs, implements, integrates, and provides full support for complex software in a multi-tiered, multi-platform environment. Maintains and supports moderately complex infrastructure environments. Performs complex troubleshooting as a subject matter expert. Works to ensure appropriate monitoring and alerting setup. Leads root cause analysis and problem management for complex problems to address underlying technical issues. Collaborates with business and application development stakeholders. Lead production readiness reviews for new releases and validate the supportability of changes prior to introduction into production, Lead production readiness reviews and PTO controls for new releases and projects. Analyzes system requirements. Reviews and evaluates plans for major projects and initiatives to ensure they meet system needs. Coordinates the monitoring of major changes to infrastructure environment. Analyzes the most complex issues that arise. Collaborates with infrastructure engineering, quality assurance, app support for capacity monitoring & instrumentation. Creation of architectural diagrams and design specifications to aid automation. Designs, implements, and maintains automation toolsets for configuration management, infrastructure and application deployment processes. Complex Incident, Problem Management & Troubleshooting. Maintains business and operations relationships to ensure business needs are addressed. Interface with other technology groups including Application Development and Support. May mentor or provide guidance for junior team members. Contributes to the achievement of area objectives. Responsible for budget activity MODIFIED BASED UPON LOCAL REGULATIONS/REQUIREMENTS Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required; advanced degree preferred 10 - 12 years of related infrastructure experience required; experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus Qualifications
Bachelor's degree in computer science or a related discipline, or equivalent work experience required; advanced degree preferred 10 - 12 years of related infrastructure experience required; experience in the securities or financial services industry is a plus
- Strong Siteminder/LDAP Directory server knowledge - SiteMinder v12.x policy server and agent installation, configuration, and support. Experience installing, configuring, and supporting web services using SiteMinder v12.x or with similar Web Access
- Knowledge and hands-on experience with scripting/programming languages. Ability to write code to automate day-to-day procedure to support operational requirements.
- Strong technology management fundamentals and a solid working knowledge of modern/Agile software development principles and Microservice architectures.
BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
- Background with engineering and administration experience with RSA Secure ID and/or cryptographic components and tools including CipherTrust, HashiCorp Vault, Vormetric Transparent Encryption, HSMs, PKI
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-Pennsylvania-Pittsburgh Internal Jobcode:
Information Technology Organization:
Technology Services Group-HR06725 Requisition Number: