My client, an independent private equity firm focused on infrastructure investments, is looking for an Associate with at least two-years of investment banking or private equity experience to join their growing NYC team.
As an investment professional, you will be based in New York, NY and will work with senior executives on the execution of new investment opportunities, having primary responsibility for the financial modelling, analysis, and due diligence of companies across the European and North American infrastructure sector. As a majority stake investor, you will work directly with portfolio company management to oversee and direct execution of the business plans for owned assets.
Duties include, but are not limited to:
- Creation of financial statements and modeling analyses
- Conduct due diligence for potential transactions
- Help source potential clients and work directly with portfolio companies
- Organize and prepare drafting sessions, road show presentations, and pitch books
- Strong M&A transactional experience (DCF, LBO, accretion/dilution)
- Prior Energy/Infrastructure/Power/Utilities/Telecom exposure is required
- At least 2 years investment banking experience or private equity from a Bulge Bracket or Elite Boutique
- Bachelor's degree from a top school; Must have 3.5 GPA
- Strong ties to New York