• Work within a team including a product manager and software engineers and to contribute to and drive successful software implementations for current and future clients.
• Work with clients to understand business and functional requirements and communicate them to the broader team. • Manage and track projects and anticipate next steps, milestones including identifying issues and risks which impact project delivery. Raise red flags when project milestones are at risk.
• Manage weekly status calls including producing weekly scorecards.
• Travel to US client locations 3-5 days per month will be required.
• 3-5 years of experience in an implementation analyst, business analyst, QA analyst or similar role within a software company or an alternative investment firm
• Understanding of financial markets, private equity or hedge funds
• Ability to come up to speed quickly and manage multiple competing priorities
• Ability to communicate (written and verbal) with software engineering, product management and senior management
• Good problem solving and troubleshooting skills • Experience working in an Agile or Scrum project teams a plus
• Able to thrive in an entrepreneurial company by being flexible wearing multiple hats
• Bachelor’s Degree