Impaired Asset Accountant
- A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards Prepare legal entity financial reporting and analytics (including revenue, transfer pricing, expenses, capital reporting and forecasting)
- Review and approve CECL data for ex-IB business areas.
- Facilitate monthly CECL Management Review Control meeting
- Facilitate quarterly CECL Committee meeting. Ensure adherence by CS to the 9 interagency factors with respect to the allowance for loan losses.
- Support the accounting director with reporting tasks and presentations to senior management. Participate in RMI projects as required.
- Perform IFRS9 month end close review and produce materials for the IFRS9 quarterly governance meeting
- Manage a robust and dynamic credit provision forecasting process. Develop and improve divisional forecasting views while chipping in to associate governance forums.
- Drive automation and continuous improvement of existing processes.
- Work with the policy team on the maintenance of relevant policies, procedures & guidelines
- Ensure that a robust control framework is established to meet the expectations of auditors/regulators. Manage relationships and also respond to requests from audit functions
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work. This should be further elaborated on in your application.
- Equivalent work experience of 4-7 years in auditing or accounting/reporting within the banking industry, with specific exposure to lending products
- Do you possess exposure to provisioning/allowance for loan loss concepts?
- Equivalent experience with CECL required!
- Outstanding Financial planning and analysis experience would be advantageous
- Coding skills such as R and Python would be plus!
- Accounting degree
- CPA or CA qualification (desired but not required)