IT Support Analyst
Who we are
Our Company was founded on the idea that there are patterns in people's behavior that, with the right logic, can be used to predict future outcomes. We are a small but rapidly growing organization that works in partnership with our customers to create solutions that are simply not found anywhere else. We work in groups rather than in structured corporate hierarchies; our culture is creative and entrepreneurial where everyone contributes to company goals in very real way. We are a hardworking group, but we have a lot of fun with what we do and are looking for new people with a similar mindset to join the organization. What we do
Our proprietary software-as-a-service helps automotive dealerships and sales teams better understand and predict exactly which customers are ready to buy, the reasons why, and the key offers and incentives most likely to close the sale. Its micro-marketing engine then delivers the right message at the right time to those customers, ensuring higher conversion rates and a stronger ROI. What you will do
Who you are
- Installation, maintenance, and repair of desktop/laptop computing systems.
- Support and administration of Windows, Mac OSX, and Linux systems.
- Diagnose, troubleshoot, and repair computing related issues. Escalate to senior team members when appropriate.
- Support for all corporate productivity software (Microsoft Office - Access, Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Exchange, Outlook, Exchange; Photoshop; Acrobat),
- Support centrally managed systems, and in-house applications. Includes installation, troubleshooting, and user assistance and training.
- Installation, configuration and maintenance of back-up software on all desktop/laptop computing systems.
- Educate and train employees on proper computing techniques and use of applications.
- Assist system administrators with basic support and administrative tasks including account creation, system monitoring, processing trouble tickets, resetting passwords, and remote access support.
- Prepare equipment for procurement, deployment and asset inventory.
- Provide guidance for employees with installations and configurations of new desktop computer systems (Mac and PC), printers, scanners, smart phones, tablets, laptops, and other computing related devices.
- Assist users and manage VPN access for remote system access.
- Utilize Remedyforce helpdesk ticket system to manage tasks, requests, incidents, problems and approvals.
- Take full advantage of training opportunities provided.
- 3+ years of experience providing desktop support in a professional mixed PC and Mac environment is required
- Experience with Microsoft Intune and/or other similar cloud-based management tools such as Jamf, SCCM, AirWatch, Carbon Black is required
- Experience with Office 365 is required
- Experience with VPN is required
- Expert knowledge of Microsoft Office Suite
- Commitment to providing superior customer service
- Possesses excellent communication and interpersonal skills
- Detail-oriented nature and good follow-up necessary
- Demonstrated skill in configuring and troubleshooting printers
- Experience with networking hardware and basic networking concepts
Inclusion and diversity are critical to the success of IHS Markit, and we actively encourage applications from people of all backgrounds. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, age, national origin, disability, status as a protected veteran, or any other protected category. For more information on the many ways in which we enthusiastically support inclusion and diversity efforts for both candidates and employees, please access our Inclusion & Diversity Statement here .
We are proud to provide reasonable accommodations to applicants with disabilities. If you are interested in applying for employment with IHS Markit and need special assistance or an accommodation to use our website or to apply for a position, please contact or call +1 212 849 0399. Determination on requests for reasonable accommodation are considered on a case-by-case basis. This contact information (email and phone) is intended for application assistance and accommodation requests only. We are unable to accept resumes or provide information about application status through the phone number or email address above. Resumes are only accepted through the online application process, and only qualified candidates will receive consideration and follow-up.
IHS Markit maintains a substance-free workplace; employees may be asked to submit to a drug test (where permitted by law). In addition, as a federal contractor in the United States, the company participates in the E-Verify Program to confirm eligibility to work.
For information please click on the following links:
IHS Markit Business Code of Conduct
Right to Work
EEO is the Law
EEO is the Law Supplement
Pay Transparency Current Colleagues
If you are currently employed by IHS Markit, please apply internally via the Workday internal careers site.