IT Service Management Business Analyst, AVP
Mizuho IT is seeking an experienced IT Service Management (ITSM) Business Analyst and Project Manager to join its growing organization and play a key role to support the Finance and Accounting functions . This is a challenging position requiring a strong business analysis, design and delivery background in Finance and Accounting domains. The role manages multiple complex projects in parallel to successfully deliver solutions for Information Technology, specifically for ITSM, to achieve organizational goals and improve efficiencies.
Successful candidate must be experienced with identifying and analyzing technology and process problems, while developing business requirements and solutions for tactical and/or strategic projects, in collaboration with Business and Technology stakeholders across the organization. Identify and document gaps in procedures, and create solutions for scalable and repeatable processes, in adherence with the compliance framework and IT best practices established. Own the management Information and data requirements gathering initiative to develop and/or streamline the operational reporting capabilities. Ensure that all the necessary processes are thoroughly implemented to take full advantage of the capabilities of the systems. The candidate must be technically proficient, able to multi-task well, explain solutions clearly, is well organized, and has the ability to work independently with minimal oversight. Major Responsibilities:
- Guide all projects under ownership through the project management lifecycle to achieve successful implementation, on time with quality.
- Prepare all project deliverables - scope documents, requirements, project plans, test plans, communication plans etc.
- Identify and keep project stakeholders informed. Use any tools that are appropriate. These include project status reports, meeting minutes, and face to face meetings
- Perform business analysis to understand the requirements for all IT projects that help to improve efficiencies for new and existing applications
- Identify, document and manage risks. Recognize issues and proactively create solutions to mitigate their impact.
- Identify, document and remediate gaps in processes and ensure the alignment of IT department with industry best practices.
- Bachelor's Degree in Computer Science, Management of Information Systems, or related business discipline(s). Master's Degree a plus
- 7-10 years' work experience with ITSM or process engineering
- ITIL V3 foundation certified
- Process mapping/ process improvement experience
- Agile experience a plus
- Experience as a business analyst working with RSA Archer, ServiceNow, SharePoint, or finance and accounting applications preferred
- Extreme attention to detail
- Ability to prioritize and effectively manage multiple tasks
- Excellent interpersonal and written and verbal communication skills
- Effective presentation skills
- High motivated, self-directed individual with the ability to work independently and in team environments
- Strong analytical, problem solving, and decision making skills
- Collaborative team player and relationship builder
Mizuho Americas is a leading financial institution comprising several legal entities, which together offer clients corporate and investment banking, financing, securities, treasury services, asset management, research and more. Mizuho's operations in the Americas connect a broad client base of major corporations, financial institutions and public sector groups to local markets and a vast global network. Mizuho Americas is an integral part of the Japan-based Mizuho Financial Group, Inc. (NYSE: MFG), which is comprised of offices in nearly 40 countries, approximately 60,000 employees, and assets of more than USD 1.8 trillion. Learn more at mizuhoamericas.com.
Mizuho offers a competitive total rewards package.
We are an EEO Employer - M/F/Disability/Veteran.