A large investment bank located in downtown Manhattan is searching for a senior IT Risk specialist to join their NY team. This opportunity partners risk and controls with IT development in order to design and implement effective solutions.
- Analyzing controls and identifying gaps
- Working with system component owners to align risk and control framework with strategic roadmaps.
- Enhance governance processes and frameworks
- Assist in QA reviews
- Identify and implement process improvements to increase efficiency.
The ideal candidate will have…
- 5-10 years’ experience in IT risk management, audit, or similar working with development teams.
- Knowledge of COBIT, NIST, or ISO 27001
- IT General Computing Controls and audit
- Compliance/Regulatory/SOX experience
- Database and infrastructure Security
- Experience with SLDC
This role offers an excellent opportunity to work with a highly reputable institution working to innovate their risk and controls processes.