IT Project Manager
Our client, a premier property management and development company, is seeking an IT Project Manager to join their growing team in NYC (Manhattan). The qualified candidate will be part of leading a cyber security initiative. This is a contract opportunity with a chance for extension.
- Accomplishes results by communicating job expectations; planning, monitoring, and appraising job results; coaching and counseling employees; initiating and coordinating systems, policies, and procedures.
- Maintains organization's effectiveness and efficiency by defining, delivering, and supporting strategic plans for implementing information technologies.
- Directs technological research by studying organization goals, strategies, practices, and user projects.
- Completes projects by coordinating resources and timetables with user departments and data center.
- Must have strong excel skills - will be using excel for tracking and updated project tasks and status.
- Must be adept at managing strict deadlines and delivering projects on budget and within scope.
- Must have the ability to communicate with high level stakeholders and executives.
- Exceptional communication and interpersonal skills are a necessity.
- Strong reporting and presentation skills to manage weekly reports and status updates.