IT Manager – Software Engineering
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Analytic Recruiting Inc.
- 04 Mar 19
Global FinTech firm has a new Director level, IT Management opening for a core Software Engineering team based in NYC.
- Leading a staff of software engineers, communicating strategic objectives.
- Project planning and control
- Software requirements management
- Review and approve the development or revision of operational processes and procedures.
- Recommend annual cost center budget and ensure expenditures within that approved budget
- Ensure approved staffing levels are maintained, departmental and staff education, training and cross-training needs are met.
- Five plus years’ experience in software engineering management
- Budget and financial management experience.
- Strong knowledge of management theories and concepts.
- Eight+ years’ experience with software solutions delivery
- Experience preparing & delivering executive level presentations to business and technology audiences.
- Experience mentoring and developing resources in a high-performance culture.
- Ability to translate highly complex technical matters into easily digestible and actionable plans.
- Requires the ability to interact across multiple organizational levels and assume a lead role and set direction for large or complex projects.
Keywords: Software Engineering, IT Management
Please refer to Job 23344 and send MS Word attached resume to email@example.com | For more opportunities, please visit www.analyticrecruiting.com.