- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Apr 18
IT Business Analyst - (AVP) #109376
The chance to work in a dynamic fund environment within the Quantitative Trading ("QT") team to assist a growing business by reducing system complexity and streamlining processes to achieve a more robust, easier to control IT environment with lower total operating costs.
- A dynamic, reciprocal and academic environment where new ideas are valued and shared among team members.
- A change to oversee the IT BOW as it relates to system consolidation
- Lead responsibility for interactions with upstream and downstream users and stakeholders to document system dependencies and requirements
- The ability to drive and manage key IT system consolidation and deliverables without impacting end users
- Mature Asset Management systems and IT workflows and integrated with the QT business
- Bachelor or Advanced Degree
- You possess 1 years of experience at a major Investment Bank or buy side firm in a Business Analyst capacity
- Good knowledge of Asset Management IT workflow
- Experience with Exchanges, OMS, Market data system is a plus.
- You have 1 year of experience gathering and translating business requirements and analyzing data.
- You have deep understanding of project lifecycles in complex technical environments.
- You exemplify strong work ethic, highly organized, detail - oriented, and motivated to drive projects
- You have strong interpersonal skills
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.