- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 19 Feb 19
IT Auditor #120888
Technology Auditors are responsible for planning, performing and reporting the results of IT audit work using the Internal Audit team's risk based audit approach. Work is performed under the direction of Technology Audit Managers with close collaboration with other audit team members, including financial auditors, as part of an integrated audit approach, and may include individual or multiple auditor assignments.
The role involves:
- You will perform audit work. This encompasses the execution of the planned approach for the audit in a team-based environment, interacting closely with various levels of staff and management throughout the Bank. In this regard, the auditor will execute IT control reviews, including assessments of IT applications and infrastructure controls associated to the IT Security, IT Operations. Software Development and IT Architecture risks. This may entail audits covering various technology platforms (e.g., hosting, e-commerce, cloud, networking, computer security, etc.), as well as business applications in an integrated manner with business auditors. Audit also periodically conducts thematic regional or global reviews to address key risk areas, which include special reviews.
- You will be involved in comprehensive risk assessment and engagement planning.
- You will provide technical leadership regarding assessments of the Bank's IT environment, including knowledge of IT control frameworks, key IT processes, relevant technologies, and design of the IT audit control assurance tests.
- You will obtain an in-depth understanding of each business and/or function being audited.
- You will develop, present and finalize audit Issues. This process entails the initial drafting, discussions to confirm the factual accuracy and coordination with management to obtain written responses to Audit's recommendations.
- Supervising less experienced Auditors, assist with recruitment of other IT Auditors and mentor new hires to ad in their acclimation onto the team.
- Performing administrative duties as it relates to key responsibilities and participating in special projects as delegated by Department Management.
- Developing and maintaining relationships with all parties to facilitate a variety of assessments for the Bank's risk profile and career development.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook.
- You have an undergraduate degree in Computer Science, Engineering, MIS, Accounting, Business Administration or related areas (Master's degree or equivalent a plus).
- You have at least 1-3 years of related work experience in a technology audit or IT risk role; financial services experience preferred, but not required.
- You have deep knowledge of cyber security risks and technology controls, and familiarity of at least three of the following technologies or processes: system development methodologies, networks, operating systems, databases, systems operations, messaging/middleware, web/mobile applications, cloud computing, vendor management, etc.
- You have CISA, CISM, or CISSP certification or equivalent is a plus.
- You have excellent communication and social skills.
- Outstanding organizational, time and project management skills.
- You have the ability to work independently and within a team environment.
- Willingness to travel (estimated at 5-10% annually).
- Highly motivated, can-do and results-oriented professional.
- Knowledge of emerging IT risks.
For more information visit Technology Careers.