Client - Top Buy Side firm with multiple locations across the US are searching for a IT Audit manager in cyber or integrated audits as they undergo a post-covid hiring surge.
- Leading IT audit engagements from planning through execution
- Executing assurance related test work
- Perform and document work such as procedure development, walkthroughs and controls testing in accordance with Internal Audit standards.
- Cultivating relationships with internal and external stakeholders
- Preparing summary reports of work, analysis and recommendations
- Collaborating with various departments to recommend solutions and improvements
- The ideal candidate will have a Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Engineering or Accounting.
- This person will have at least 4 years of previous experience in IT Internal Audit, IT Risk Management, IT Compliance or IT Security.
- Be well versed in Cloud, Operating Systems, or Databases such as Oracle or SQL.
- Candidate should have or currently be pursuing CISA, CISM, CISSP, CIA or relevant certifications.