IT Audit Assistant Manager
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Emigrant Savings Bank
- 17 Nov 17 2017-11-17
Contributes to the auditing division’s mission to independently assess, test, and report on the design and operating effectiveness of internal controls. Audit IT system functionality.
Job Specific Responsibilities and Duties:
- Strong technical skills in understanding the IT infrastructure and network environment.
- Perform assigned IT technical audits such as: Linux, SQL,Novell, Windows, Network Security and Data Security.
- Perform financial application reviews to determine if input, processing and output controls are adequate.
- Perform cybersecurity reviews to determine if IT controls are adequate.
- Perform vendor management reviews to determine if vendor controls are adequate.
- Perform pre-implementation reviews of new IT applications to determine whether adequate controls and audit requirements are incorporated and recommend any required changes.
- Participate in special assignments such as conversions to new applications
- Develop individual IT audit plans and programs; perform the assigned IT audits, complete the assignment timely and report thereon. communicate the status of on-going assignments to the IT audit manager.
- Evaluate and communicate meaningful findings and recommendations to IT management through meetings and formal reports to enhance the IT control environment
- Provide assistance to the Financial Auditors by preparing requested analytical and user access reports.
- Maintain a productive relationship with IT management to keep current on developments in the IT environment.
- Comply with company policies, practices and procedures.
- Attend meetings and prepare follow-up as needed.
- Set goals, prioritize and execute duties of the position.
- Manage documents, files and electronic information in an organized, efficient and secure manner.
- Interact with the Auditees in a professional and pleasant manner.
- Communicate written and oral communication at the highest level of professionalism and integrity.
- Execute tasks with accuracy and attention to detail.
- Possess ability to adapt to changing environment
- Bachelor’s Degree
- Five to seven years IT Audit experience preferably in financial services.
- Certified Information Systems Auditor
The job description outlined above is considered a core list of job duties/requirements. This document should not be considered a complete or comprehensive list. The incumbent assigned to this position is required to perform the duties listed above. The incumbent is also expected to adapt to changes and/or additions as needed. Nothing contained within this document is intended or shall be construed to create or constitute a contract of employment between any employee or group of employees and Emigrant Savings Bank and its Subsidiaries. Emigrant Savings Bank and its Subsidiaries retains and reserves any and all rights to change, modify , amend, add to or delete from any section of this document as it deems, in its judgment, to be proper.