- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Axiom Global
- 28 Jan 19
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional ISDA Negotiators to join our ranks
If you’re entrepreneurial, business-minded and always craving the next challenge, we would love to have you join us on our mission to shape the future of law.
Our lawyers benefit from a self-directed practice, flexibility, top tier peers and access to the world's largest and most innovative clients - all with a full suite of benefits including paid time off, healthcare and professional development resources.
Currently, we're on the hunt for exceptional ISDA Negotiators to join our ranks with:
- 2+ years of experience drafting, reviewing and negotiating ISDA Master Agreements (including schedules, credit support annexes, and other relevant documentation); experience with prime brokerage agreements, credit and lending, securities, and/or repurchase agreements is a plus
- Excellent academic and law firm credentials with experience in a dynamic in-house environment
- Excellent written and oral communication skills
- Meticulous attention to detail and strong organizational skills
The responsibilities for this role will include:
- Negotiating a range of documents including but not limited to: ISDA, GMRA, GMSLA and prime brokerage
- Analysis and resolution of technicalities arising in the course of negotiations
- Operating successfully in a fast-paced work environment to progress a portfolio of live matters
- Building positive relationships with key stakeholders and relationship managers
Axiom is an equal opportunity employer and committed to a diverse workforce.
With over 2,000 (and growing) Axiomites based around the world, we seek to live up to the New York Times’ prediction that: “A more sweeping transformation may be on the horizon. And it may look a lot like Axiom”.
Our company is ranked #1 in business of law, innovation in corporate strategy and innovation in law firm efficiency by the Financial Times.