IMT Regulatory Reporting Tester (UBS Career Comeback)
- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- 20 Mar 19
Job Reference # 189764BR
Been out of the workforce for two or more years and ready to come back? Already built a career in financial services (or in a transferable role) and want to take the next step on your career path?
We recognize the added value that experienced talent brings into our workplace. And we also know that it's not always easy to find the right work opportunity after a career break. That's where UBS Career Comeback comes in – to help make the transition back to work a success.
Are you a good leader and investigative in nature? Are you able to spot the risks and challenge them? Can you lead and motivate a team to deliver against tight deadlines? Join our team; we are looking for someone who can:
– understand the rules and requirements around U.S. regulatory report testing e.g. CCAR FR Y- 14 reports, FR Y-9C, FR 2052a, FFIEC 102, FFIEC 002, FFIEC 009, FR Y-15, FR Y–11, FR Y– 9 LP
– provide oversight and guidance to the team reviewing bank submissions to the regulator to ensure these are in line with the strict guidelines mandated by the regulators
– manage a diverse team and lead them to deliver transaction testing to confirm conformance with the regulatory requirements
– demonstrate strong organizational skills, especially in planning, record keeping and reporting
– review regulatory reporting transaction testing results to ensure work is of a consistently high standard, with robust conclusions
– communicate updates and issues to Senior Management (Onshore and Offshore)
– act as key point of contact to divisions/functions, providing updates on IMT testing progress, discussing issues across all work streams and dealing with feedback
– use tenacity and diplomacy, enabling effective interaction with key stakeholders
You'll be working in the Independent Management Control's Testing team which is part of the Compliance & Operational Risk Control (C&ORC) organization. We are a major program within UBS to ensure independent testing and assurance over the key controls that address major risks in our bank globally.
– a strong background in banking
– preparation of regulatory reports in accordance with instructions (with relevant qualifications to support) or experience in transaction testing of regulatory reports to confirm compliance with instructions
– experience of auditing (Big 4) is preferable
– a background in leading medium to large teams and a reputation for delivery
– independently minded, strong technically with problem solving and strong influencing skills
– analytical, with the ability to spot irregularities in data reported compared to regulatory requirements
– result-oriented and assertive (you don't shy away from challenging situations)
– detailed, ensuring work is delivered to the highest standards
– excellent listener and effective communicator
– an inspirational leader who leads through example
– team player with the ability to deliver
Expert advice. Wealth management. Investment banking. Asset management. Retail banking in Switzerland. And all the support functions. That's what we do. And we do it for private and institutional clients as well as corporations around the world.
We are about 60,000 employees in all major financial centers, in more than 50 countries. Do you want to be one of us?
We're a truly global, collaborative and friendly group of people. Having a diverse, inclusive and respectful workplace is important to us. And we support your career development, internal mobility and work-life balance. If this sounds interesting, apply now.
Disclaimer / Policy Statements
UBS is an Equal Opportunity Employer. We respect and seek to empower each individual and support the diverse cultures, perspectives, skills and experiences within our workforce.