IB CM&A, DCMS - Corporate Debt Derivatives, ANL, NY
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
The Corporate Debt Derivatives group works in conjunction with Investment Banking, Capital Markets and Fixed Income to provide derivative risk management solutions to US corporate clients of the firm. The team assists clients in managing exposure to interest rate, foreign exchange and credit risks using a variety of derivative products including both plain vanilla and structured swaps, options and currency swaps.
The Corporate Debt Derivatives group is part of the Debt Capital Markets Solutions group (DCMS) which is a global coverage initiative focused on delivering creative financial solutions to clients. The team works directly with Debt Capital Markets (DCM), Liability Management (LM), Structured Origination and Leveraged Finance Origination and Restructuring (LFO&R). DCMS professionals coordinate with industry and coverage bankers to provide all of the Firm's capital markets, funding and structured products.
- Analysts in Corporate Debt Derivatives provide support for senior marketers who are covering clients in specific industry sectors within the firm.
- Analysts model/price/structure derivative trades, create presentation materials for client meetings
- Provide desk support for senior marketers on live transactions.
Interested candidates are required to have a degree from a four-year college or university and one year of fixed income derivatives experience.
Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, and seeks candidates with a common set of abilities:
- Proven academic achievement
- Outstanding written and verbal communication skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Hardworking with ability to learn and perform in a fast paced environment.
- Result oriented with capability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated interpersonal and leadership abilities
- Solid interest in the financial sector is a plus!
- Proficient PC skills; advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint a must.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.