- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 Apr 19
IBCM, Ultra High Net Worth (UHNW) Corporate Deposits & Treasury Services, VP, New York
- Traditional cash deposit products to Corporate and UHNW clients. Product offering includes overnight sweep, money market deposit accounts and time deposits.
- The opportunity to provide deposit product coverage for IBCM clients, both directly and as a part the IBCM coverage teams. Responsibilities will include building new deposit relationships with corporate and UHNW clients, deposit business origination and execution, servicing client needs, and developing and executing internal marketing efforts.
- The chance to create relationships and strengthen deposit product knowledge with IBCM sector coverage bankers and teams, Debt Capital Markets, Corporate Banking and Equity Capital Market teams, and be part of the coverage team for corporate and UHNW clients.
- Working with sales support and the Middle Office to onboard and open accounts for new clients.
- The ability to work with other areas of the firm to move transactions and the product forward, including working with the Money Markets Desk, Legal, Middle Office, Finance, and New Business.
Interested candidates must have at least 5-7 years of experience working in the financial sector, and a deep understanding and familiarity with deposit products. Strong preference will be given to candidates who have extensive experience working with corporate clients on cash deposit products.
Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, and seeks candidates with a common set of abilities:
- Relevant transaction experience
- Experience facilitating the origination and ongoing maintenance of financial services accounts and transactions at varying levels of complexity preferred
- At least 5-7 years of experience working in the financial sector
- Strong sales skills and experience
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal, internal and external
- Strong ability to multi-task with high attention to detail
- Takes initiative and highly motivated. Capable of working independently and as part of a team
- High enthusiasm, good attitude, dedicated, and a great teammate
- General understanding of the IBCM business and the products/services it offers (M&A, DCM, HYCM, Corporate Lending, UHNW)
- Demonstrated ability to work in a time sensitive environment
- High interest in the financial sector
- Excellent PC skills; advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint
- Experience facilitating the origination and ongoing maintenance of lending and deposit transactions at varying levels of complexity preferred