- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 Apr 19
IBCM, M&A, VP, New York
An opportunity to join the Mergers & Acquisitions Group in the Investment Banking Captial Markets (IBCM) Department as a Vice President. Our Mergers & Acquisitions Group is one of the world's top M&A advisory groups. For more than three decades, our M&A professionals have been at the forefront of providing advisory services to clients in many industries and countries.
The M&A Group consists of professionals located in New York, London, Hong Kong and around the world. The Group has an unsurpassed level of industry, regional and product expertise, with a special expertise in executing cross-border transactions.
Whether advising on a multi-billion dollar merger or a $100 million divestiture, Credit Suisse brings high quality innovation, experience and capabilities to each of our clients globally.
As a Vice President you will:
- Assist in the origination and execution of corporate finance and M&A transactions for domestic and foreign, and public and private entities
- Lead teams of associates and analysts in the provision of financing and advisory services to clients
- Evaluate risk factors and negotiate transactions on behalf of clients
- Handle and execute tasks encompassing valuation, accounting and other technical issues with regard to transactions
- Oversee and perform comprehensive financial and mathematical modeling and analysis
- Interested candidates must have completed an MBA or equivalent graduate degree and have at least four years of meaningful Investment Banking experience. Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, and seeks candidates with a common set of abilities:
- Applicable deal experience in M&A and capital raising
- Experience with guiding deal teams
- Deep understanding of deal structuring
- Ability to independently interpret and discuss analytical data
- Demonstrated academic achievement, specifically in finance and accounting
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal
- Takes initiative and highly motivated. Able to work independently and as part of a team
- Exercises good judgement and is capable of working in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities