- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 16 Jan 19
IBCM, Global Industrials Group (GIG) – Basic Materials, VP, New York
Credit Suisse's Global Industrials Group (GIG) is one of the largest group's in the Investment Banking Department with 100 bankers across New York and Chicago. The Group is comprised of 9 sectors:
- Aerospace & Defense
- Basic Materials (Building Products & Chemicals)
- Business Services
- Diversified Industrials
- Industrial Services
- Metals & Mining
- Paper, Packaging & Forest Products
- Transportation, Shipping & Logistics
Responsibilities include: Assisting in the origination and execution of corporate finance and M&A transactions for domestic and foreign, and public and private entities
Leading teams of associates and analysts in the provision of financing and advisory services to clients
Evaluating risk factors and negotiating transactions on behalf of clients
Managing and executing tasks encompassing valuation, accounting and other technical issues with regard to transactions
Handling and performing comprehensive financial and mathematical modeling and analysis
Interested candidates must have completed an MBA or equivalent graduate degree and have at least three years of Investment Banking experience. Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, and seeks individuals with a common set of abilities:
- Meaningful deal experience in Industrials or M&A, with a preference for deal experience in the Basic Materials sector.
- Demonstrates ability to lead deal teams, and works well with others.
- Deep understanding of deal structuring
- Ability to independently interpret and discuss analytical data
- Demonstrated academic achievement, specifically in finance and accounting
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Takes initiative and is highly motivated. Able to work independently as well as part of a team.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities