IBCM, GIG – Building Products, VP, New York
Credit Suisse's Global Industrials Group (GIG) is one of the largest group's in the Investment Banking Department with 100 bankers across New York and Chicago. The Group is comprised of 11 sectors:
*Aerospace & Defense
*Building Products & Basic Materials
*Metals & Mining
*Paper, Packaging & Forest Products
*Transportation, Shipping & Logistics
Our bankers originate and execute mergers and acquisitions, raise capital for clients, guide companies through financial restructuring, discuss strategic alternatives geared towards competitive growth, and provide other advisory services.
- Assisting in the origination and execution of corporate finance and M&A transactions for domestic and foreign, and public and private entities
- Managing teams of associates and analysts in the provision of financing and advisory services to clients
- Evaluating risk factors and negotiating transactions on behalf of clients
- Managing and executing tasks encompassing valuation, accounting and other technical issues with regard to transactions
- Overseeing and performing comprehensive financial and mathematical modeling and analysis
Interested candidates must have completed an MBA or equivalent graduate degree and have at least four years of Investment Banking experience. Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, and seeks candidates with a common set of abilities:
• Relevant deal experience in M&A and capital raising
• Demonstrated ability to manage deal teams
• Extensive understanding of deal structuring
• Ability to independently interpret and discuss analytical data
• Demonstrated academic achievement, specifically in finance and accounting
• Excellent written and verbal skills
• Ability to work independently and as part of a team
• Demonstrated ability to work in a time sensitive environment.
• Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
• Demonstrated leadership abilities