IBCM FIG - VP
Group Description: The Financial Institutions Group covers a variety of sectors including Asset Management/Hedge Funds/Private Equity, Banks & Depository Institutions, Specialty Finance (commercial and consumer finance companies, Mortgage REITs and new financial service opportunities), Insurance, Latin America FIG, and Financial Technology & Brokerages (market exchanges, traditional and e-brokers, bank and payment services and processors).
- Assisting in the origination and execution of corporate finance and M&A transactions for domestic and foreign, and public and private entities
- Leading teams of associates and analysts in the provision of financing and advisory services to clients
- Evaluating risk factors and negotiating transactions on behalf of clients
- Running and executing tasks encompassing valuation, accounting and other technical issues with regard to transactions
- Leading and performing comprehensive financial and mathematical modeling and analysis
Requirements: Interested candidates must have completed an MBA or equivalent graduate degree and have at least four years of Investment Banking experience. Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, but seeks candidates with a common set of abilities:
- Proven academic achievement, specifically in finance and accounting
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Shown ability to work in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Demonstrated leadership abilities