- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 21 Apr 19
IBCM, DCMS Leverage Finance, VP, New York
- An opportunity to join the Leveraged Finance Origination and Restructuring (LFO&R) team in New York as a Vice President. LFO&R is an investment banking product group responsible for originating, structuring and executing leveraged, rescue and distressed financings, including high yield bonds and leveraged loans, for non-investment grade clients.
- LFO&R works closely with Credit Suisse's investment banking industry groups in their origination and execution efforts, as well as with leveraged finance capital markets (high yield and loans) and liability management in structuring transactions. LFO&R also originates and executes select restructuring advisory engagements and provides capital structure and advisory services in distressed M&A situations.
- Assisting in the origination and execution of leveraged finance transactions for domestic and foreign, and public and private entities
- Leading teams of associates and analysts in the provision of financing and advisory services to clients
- Evaluating risk factors and negotiating transactions on behalf of clients
- Handling and executing tasks encompassing valuation, accounting and other technical issues with regard to transactions
- Leading and performing comprehensive financial and mathematical modeling and analysis
Completion of an MBA or equivalent graduate degree and have at least four years of Investment Banking experience. Credit Suisse is noted for the diversity of its employees, and seeks people with a common set of abilities:
- Meaningful deal experience in leveraged finance
- Proven talent to lead deal teams
- Ability to independently interpret and discuss analytical data
- Demonstrated academic achievement, specifically in finance and accounting
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Takes initiative and highly motivated; capable of working independently and as part of a team
- Shown ability to work in a time sensitive environment
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail
- Demonstrated leadership abilities