- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 25 May 18
IBCM, DCMS – Corporate Debt Derivatives, ANL, New York
Group Overview: The Corporate Debt Derivatives group works in conjunction with Investment Banking, Capital Markets and Fixed Income to provide derivative risk management solutions to US corporate clients of the firm. The team assists clients in handling exposure to interest rate, foreign exchange and credit risks using a variety of derivative products including both plain vanilla and structured swaps, options and currency swaps.
The Corporate Debt Derivatives group is part of the Debt Capital Markets Solutions group (DCMS) which is a global coverage initiative focused on delivering creative financial solutions to clients. DCMS combines origination efforts across Debt Capital Markets (DCM), Liability Management (LM), Structured Origination and Leveraged Finance Origination and Restructuring (LFO&R). DCMS professionals coordinate with industry and coverage bankers to provide all of the Firm's capital markets, funding and structured products.
Role: Analysts in Corporate Debt Derivatives provide support for senior marketers who are covering clients in specific industry sectors within the firm. Analysts model/price/structure derivative trades, create presentation materials for client meetings and provide desk support for senior marketers on live transactions.
You Offer: You are required to have a degree from a four-year college or university and one year of fixed income derivatives experience.
- You offer proven academic achievement
- Excellent written and verbal skills
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team
- Proven ability to work in a time sensitive environment.
- Ability to multi-task with strong attention to detail.
- Confirmed leadership abilities
- Shown interest in the financial sector
- Excellent PC skills; advanced knowledge of Excel, Word and PowerPoint a requirement.