IBCM Compliance Analyst
Credit Suisse is a leading global wealth manager with strong investment banking capabilities. Headquartered in Zurich, Switzerland, we have a global reach with operations in about 50 countries and employ more than 45,000 people from over 150 different nations. Embodying entrepreneurial spirit, Credit Suisse delivers holistic financial solutions to our clients, including innovative products and specially tailored advice. Striving for quality and excellence in our work, we recognize and reward extraordinary performance among our employees, provide wide-ranging training and development opportunities, and benefit from a diverse range of perspectives to create value for our clients, shareholders and communities. We are Credit Suisse. We Offer
A department which values Diversity and Inclusion (D&I) and is committed to realizing the firm's D&I ambition which is an integral part of our global Conduct and Ethics Standards
We would like to share this opportunity to work in an advisory Compliance role within the private side of the Investment Banking division.
Join Capital Markets & Advisory ("CM&A") Compliance team and provide compliance coverage for the CM&A business (traditional investment banking and assist with coverage across syndicate functions for equity, debt and loan products). We Offer:
Your responsibilities will include drafting policies, procedures and compliance notices, developing and improving training materials for the business, supporting senior coverage officers, including, responding to questions related to Firm policies and regulatory obligations. Assisting with internal and external inquiries, reviews and monitoring activities and participate in general initiatives across the coverage area, including the annual Compliance Risk Assessment and implementation of Annual planning and execution. New projects as appropriate and new initiatives.
Your primary focus will be coverage of investment banking and learning to provide back-up assistance to ECM and DCM coverage as appropriate. You Offer
- Understands the value of diversity in the workplace and is dedicated to fostering an inclusive culture in all aspects of working life so that people from all backgrounds receive equal treatment, realize their full potential and can bring their full, authentic selves to work.
- A phenomenal teammate but self-starter with energy and love to learn and grow!
- Well organized, with Strong communications skills (both written and oral) is essential!
- Technology savvy (PowerPoint, Excel) Prefer knowledge of investment banking and capital markets functions (whether through direct coverage or through a Control room function or translatable public side advisory coverage role).
- Outstanding knowledge of key regulatory requirements or ability to learn and digest.
- Ability to take risk-based decisions and appropriate courses of action.
- A standout colleague and across teams in Chief Compliance Office and other functions.
Credit Suisse is an equal opportunity employer. Welcoming diversity gives us a competitive advantage in the global marketplace and drives our success. Credit Suisse complies with applicable federal, state, and local laws prohibiting discrimination in employment in every jurisdiction in which it maintains facilities. Subject to applicable law and regulatory requirements, Credit Suisse complies with state and local laws regarding considering for employment qualified individuals with criminal histories.