IBCM Compliance Analyst
- We would like to share this opportunity to work in an advisory Compliance role with leading responsibility to cover a significant business area within Investment Banking.
- You will own the provision of advice to Credit Suisse Investment Banking business divisions on Credit Suisse policies and procedures and regulatory requirements.
- You will be developing relationships with the business teams across a range of businesses.
- Developing and implementing new projects, initiatives and regulatory changes.
- Opportunity to further develop an understanding of a variety of businesses and activities across Investment Banking and Capital Markets.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- Ideal candidate will have between 2-6 years of relevant experience
- You are well versed and have experience interacting with investment banking and capital markets functions. A willingness to learn and adapt, focusing on private- side activities undertaken by investment banking.
- You have knowledge of investment banking activities.
- You have an understanding of how conflicts of interest arise and are managed.
- You have knowledge of key regulatory requirements.
- Collaborate with investment banking and Compliance senior leadership to implement policies, procedures and regulatory requirements.
- Your ability to take risk-based decisions and appropriate courses of action.
- You are a standout colleague and across other teams in Chief Compliance Office and other functions.