- New York, NY, USA
- Permanent, Full time
- Credit Suisse -
- 20 May 19
IBCM, Business & Client Strategy, ANL, New York
Investment Banking and Capital Markets ("IBCM") Business & Client Strategy is seeking an ANL to join the team. The Business & Client Strategy group is primarily responsible for developing, articulating and implementing IBCM business strategy at the global, regional, sector and product levels. This role offers a highly professional and challenging position in a dynamic environment where you will work closely with IBCM senior management.
The role offers an opportunity to develop significant perspective on the business activities of IBCM and to play a meaningful role in the development, analysis and execution of divisional strategy. The broad scope of the team also provides a chance to create a network of senior contacts across the business and functional leaders of Credit Suisse. This role in based in New York.
- Draft materials to update internal and external stakeholders (CEO, Board of Directors, investors and Business Heads) on IBCM business and market performance
- Track progress and performance of individual IBCM business groups against budgets and strategic initiatives
- Liaise with functions throughout Credit Suisse (both within IBCM and across other divisions) on analysis, projects, messaging, etc.
- Run ad-hoc projects connected with implementation of the business strategy
- Develop subject matter expertise on IBCM market activity, share of wallet analytics and competitive positioning
- Handle the research and analytics associated with the assessment of IBCM's client footprint and client strategy
- Minimum 3 yrs. of work experience, preferably at a top investment bank or consulting firm, or experience in a corporate strategy function
- Strong technical, analytical, problem-solving, presentation and organizational skills
- Strong communication skills with a demonstrated ability to draft clear, concise business communications
- Able to handle multiple assignments simultaneously, with strong attention to detail
- Takes initiative and has a strong work ethic; able to work well independently and as part of a small team
- Deep understanding of Excel, Word and PowerPoint a requirement
- Understanding of the Investment Banking industry and global financial markets preferred
- Knowledge of the Dealogic database preferred, but not required