Human Resources Coordinator
- New York, NY, USA New York NY US
- Permanent, Full time
- Michael Page International - US
- 22 May 18 2018-05-22
The HR Coordinator role is to support senior management with new hire onboarding, HRIS reporting, recruitment scheduling and payroll.
Our client is a leading global investment manager headquartered in New York with offices all around the world. They specialize in private equity funds & traditional asset management and have been around for over 20 years! They are a large company with a small office feel. They are looking for passionate people who want to grow within and learn from a large group of people with years of experience and success.
- Support manager with all administrative tasks.
- Manage all onboarding processes that included onboarding for new hires, managing all employee paperwork, orientation and training.
- Be a point of contact for employees on HR related questions.
- Process payroll paperwork, maintain electronic employee data via HRIS, and work on different reporting projects related to employment practices.
-College Degree (HR degree is a plus!)
- 1-2 years of experience in systems & data analytics
-Motivated to work on a team and grow
-Strong communication skills
-Attention to detail
- Competitive compensation package
- 401K Match
- Summer Fridays