My client is a proprietary trading firm specialising in cross-asset high frequency futures trading. They are looking for highly skilled and experienced traders to join a research effort focused on generating high frequency trading alphas in the futures markets. This opportunity will enable the right candidate to play a key role in strategy development and make use of my client's excellent proprietary technology stack and infrastructure.
About the role
- Designing, implementing, and deploying high-frequency trading algorithms focused on cross-asset Futures
- Coming-up with new, cutting-edge trading ideas
- Creating tools for data analysis of patterns
- Supporting the trading by contributing to the development of analytical computation libraries
- 2-5 years of quantitative trading experience in high-frequency trading of one or more Futures.
- A MSc/PhD from a top-tier university
- High confidence in their ability to create new strategies both independently and with team collaboration
- A strong background in mathematics and statistics, with good knowledge of statistical models and signal generation
- Proficiency in back-testing, simulation, and statistical techniques
- Data-mining skills paired up with data analysis skills. Previous experience operating with a large amount of tick/data would be beneficial
- Strong programming skills in Python or C++