Global financial services firm seeks a Help Desk Technician to provide responsive level 1 support for our team members seeking technical assistance during work hours, as well as outside of work hours on a rotating basis
- Oversee the installation of new hardware and software.
- Collaborate with external auditors to satisfy all technology requirements.
- Write custom scripts to automate repetitive tasks and create and maintain computer images
- Service our desktops, laptops, mobile devices, printer/scanner/copiers, and audio-visual equipment.
- 1+ years of experience as a Help Desk technician in a corporate environment
- Bachelor’s Degree in Information Technology, Computer Engineering or related field required
- Proven track record of success in installation and maintenance of Windows-based software
- Active Directory experience required
- Experience creating automated scripts and software preferred
- PowerShell experience preferred
Must be eligible to work in the US. No visa sponsorships available at this time.
Keywords: Windows, Help Desk Support, analytics
Please refer to Job 23710 and send attached resume to email@example.com │For more opportunities, please visit www.analyticrecruiting.com.
If you are a suitable candidate, you can expect:
- A follow-up call to further discuss the position, your interests and expertise.
- Your resume will be sent to our client(s) only after we obtain you