A quantitative hedge fund is seeking a Research Scientist to apply their knowledge of advanced mathematical modeling techniques to help generate profit.
The Research Scientist will be responsible for:
- Advanced mathematical modeling for global systematic trading
- Conducting research in world financial markets
- Collaborating with technologists to implement strategies onto the trading infrastructure
- Maintaining and optimizing legacy research
- PhD in Mathematics, Computer Science, or the Physical Sciences
- Knowledge in Python and C++
- Experience conducting top-level research
- Strong communication and collaboration skills
- Competitive salary along with performance-based bonuses
- Top tier health and dental insurance with 100% of premiums covered-including immediate family
- Catered lunches throughout the week and free onsite gym!