- Assist the Firm's COO & CFO to strategically enhance operational processes
- Responsible for booking 3rd party trade executions across multi-asset classes that include equities, equity derivatives, credit derivatives, fixed income derivatives, FX, & commodities.
- On a daily basis, monitor trading policies/procedures, position limits, & various operational controls.
- Assist with end-to-end trade flow and ad hoc issues related to trade capture and risk management on a daily basis.
- Monitor OTC confirmations, daily risk reporting, and early exercise/assignments of option positions.
- Prepare nightly and weekly reports for the investment and operations teams.
- Assist with project work ranging from spreadsheet development to end-to-end process improvement to internal trade flow automation.
- Reconcile 3rd party trades at end of day against broker recap files and automate process.
- Initiate early exercises and book assignments/exercise/expiries.
- Ad hoc projects for the accounting, operations and compliance teams.
- Strong working knowledge using MS Excel (e.g. macros, vlookups, pivot tables, etc.).
- Capable multi-tasker.
- Experience with shadow general ledger, ideally Geneva.
- 2 to 4 years of accounting/operations experience at a bank, hedge fund, brokerage, fund services.
- Highly organized and self-motivated.
- Process and detail oriented with a strong work ethic and team focused attitude.
- Demonstrate strong written, oral and presentation skills