Hedge Fund Due Diligence Analyst
As one of the world's leading financial services group, Credit Suisse provides its clients with investment banking, private banking and asset management services worldwide. Founded in 1856, Credit Suisse has a long tradition of meeting the complex financial needs of a wide range of clients, offering advisory services, comprehensive solutions and creative products to companies, institutional clients and high-net-worth private clients globally. The Credit Suisse Group is active in over 50 countries and employs approximately 47,000 people. Further information can be found at www.credit-suisse.com .
- A meaningful and dynamic position as Hedge Fund Due Diligence Analyst for Liquid Alternatives within our business area Investment Solutions & Products (IS&P) in the International Wealth Management division based in New York. This role is an exciting opportunity for you to become a specialist in working with hedge funds and alternative risk premia and to build yourself a strong network within Credit Suisse.
- You are going to actively support Senior Hedge Fund Due Diligence Analysts and Portfolio Managers and contribute to selecting hedge funds for clients.
- You perform a variety of tasks in the areas of hedge fund due diligence and research which includes meeting a diverse set of hedge fund managers, assisting in the development and maintenance of the monitoring and selection framework as well as management of hedge fund portfolios for internal and external clients.
- You have opportunities to grow within our organization and to foster knowhow on various topics related to liquid alternative investments.
- Being part of a forward-thinking, highly motivated and global team.
Credit Suisse maintains a Working Flexibility Policy, subject to the terms as set forth in the Credit Suisse United States Employment Handbook. You Offer
- A university degree or an equivalent education.
- The quality of your work meets high standards and as a proven self-starter and independent thinker you like to participate in a highly collaborative environment contributing to our team's success.
- You are a focused and committed person who has very good interpersonal skills and loves working with a strong attention to detail.
- You are familiar with key terms of the hedge fund industry and have a basic understanding of alternative investment strategies (e.g. hedge funds, risk premia, private equity).
- Previous experiences in alternative investments a plus.
- As a dedicated and dependable team-player you show a motivated and flexible can-do attitude and use your excellent organizational skills in order to work in a very precise and efficient way.
- You are fluent in English. French, German or other languages are a plus.
- Excellent computer literacy (especially MS Office, programming experience would also be beneficial) and analytical skills.