Global Hedge Fund Recruitment Consultant
Our client is a leading global systematic trading firm who are now seeking to hire a Global head of Quantitative Research to join their London office. The ideal candidate for this role will have a depth of experience in researching and developing a variety of strategies across multiple asset classes. The successful candidate for this role will also possess a track record of successfully managing a team of Junior Quant Researchers.
- Experience researching and developing Quant Strategies in Equities and/or Options (ESSENTIAL).
- PhD/M.S. in Science/Technology/Engineering/Mathematics or similar field.
- 10 Years of working experience in buy or sell side quantitative research.
- Python/C++ & SQL
- Must be familiar with software design principles, statistics, and the Linux programming environment.
- Some experience in machine learning (preferred).
- Experience in managing a team of Quant Researchers.
For a confidential discussion about this role, or to discuss similar opportunities in the investment management sector please contact Thomas Hennelly - firstname.lastname@example.org.