Head of Private Banking Sales
- The incumbent is a senior level executive reporting directly to the Director-Private Banking.
- Lead responsibility for lending and deposit origination, as well as direction and management of the sale and promotion of the Private Banking Group's products and services.
- Primary responsibility for revenue generation and client facing activities.
- Responsible for all aspects of private banking client facing personnel; new business development (loans, cash management, deposit products); assessing/managing/developing/attracting talent.
- Responsible for expanding sales efforts for the various regions.
- Directs the efforts of the sales team and works with them to develop business plans and strategies to attain sales and profit objectives.
- Must be fully functional in all aspects of credit in order to recognize/determine the creditworthiness of incoming/proposed deals.
- Will assist in setting direction, policies, and guidelines for the Private Banking team; and will develop and execute strategic business sales plans.
- Develop, implement and measure incentive and sales plan in conjunction with local leadership.
- Incumbent will work collaboratively with internal and external businesses.
- Member of Private Bank Management Team and assist in the governance, regulatory, compliance and other similar functions of the Bank.
- Incumbent will have more than 15 years experience in the financial services industry in a sales managerial role (with a concentration in sales, lending, credit/loan underwriting, credit relationship management, compliance, portfolio risk management and deal structuring).
- Ability to manage a national sales team with direct and indirect reports in multiple geographies.
- Demonstrated skills in working collaboratively across many business lines/sectors within a global organization, including being instrumental in goal setting and strategic development.
- Must have experience with project management and analysis; strong verbal and written communication skills; and knowledge of compliance/regulatory practices. Knowledge and experience consistent with a graduate degree or advanced certification preferred.
- Successful completion of a formal Credit Training Program and/or equivalent work experience required.
- Prior management and a proven successful record of a lending sales team required.
- Series 7, 24 and 63 required.
#LI-AG1 BNY Mellon is an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer.
Minorities/Females/Individuals With Disabilities/Protected Veterans. Our ambition is to build the best global team - one that is representative and inclusive of the diverse talent, clients and communities we work with and serve - and to empower our team to do their best work. We support wellbeing and a balanced life, and offer a range of family-friendly, inclusive employment policies and employee forums. Primary Location:
United States-New York-New York Internal Jobcode:
Wealth Management Organization:
WM Private Banking-HR14968 Requisition Number: